2018年4月12日星期四

Hey, it works!

Little Columbus suggested that, we should change our Facebook in English version, and we should join discussions and try to argue with foreigners in different groups. I did it and I found my English is improving shortly. At least, I am always in the momentum of using English now. Lol

Please have a look of his video, he always has good suggestions for learning English.


Now when I open my Facebook, large amount of English is rushing into my eyes. I joined INTP group, istj group, and intj group. Foreigners love discussing mbti! I can meet thousands of intp in a group!

 
Infj always know intp, nice story.

This is a exact description of istj, my hubby.

Yup, this is me! LOL

HEY, how do they know me! It's my brain activities map!

But until now, I haven't argue with any foreigners, because intp never provoke. They are peaceful and excel discussions. We respect each other. How nice!


沒有留言: